Thread: Hi~
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi~

Hi my name is Beth. I am kinda new here.. kinda not. I did have a couple posts already . I think in the weight loss section, maybe a couple months ago. I have been a member of Psych Central since August of '04 .I came over here because there were forums on Fibro and Weight loss . Which I appreciated seeing since I have those problems. But also because of the fact tehre is a chatroom. PC has one too, but recently I havent been able to use it because I cant get it to work. Needless to say, it has made me to feel rather isolated from the world and my friends there. I have met alot of nice people here in chat. Di Marie, Dabbo, BB,Dawn, Jo, Shelley. Thank you for the warm Welcomes ohh yes and a friend from PC as well HEY JOE! I miss my friends at PC alot. Like many of you here.. it was fun there with them too. And it hurts not being able to be with them in chat.

I was dx'd with bipolarII almost 2 yrs ago. I also have PTSD from child sexual abuse. SAD, Anxiety and I have self injured . That has seem to have calmed down alot though. Even though I still have urges I havent acted upon them as of late. Physically, I have Fibromyalgia, mild scoliosis in my lower back, and arthritis in my lower back and knees. High blood pressure, allergies, and SVT. I am on like 13 meds to try to get everything undercontrol. The meds make it quite difficult to get anything done because I get so tired.

Lately I've been in a funk again. Depression is taking over my life. I am a mess. My house , ugh... tornado is the only word I can come up with.my focus is nill. And I basically want to sleep most of the day. I just dont care about anything . And that is not me. I hate me right now.

I am trying to file for disability. And they are requiring a hearing now. I had an appt earlier this week with a lawyer but I had to cancel because of a migraine. Since then.. he has not returned my messages. And my time limit is coming to an end to get this going. I am stumbling here as to what to do. If I should hire someone new or not...

Well I guess thats bout it for now.