View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default This is me

I started a personality change at 15 and found myself wandering the town looking for energy. I started work went through college and struggled the whole way.......I found myself constantly exhausted and not clear at all so school was enormously hard to be a part of. I went to mental health a fews years back took some pills and got even worse and finally collapsed.

My last job my legs burned, lost control of my physical attributes (like a 95 year old man) and just got worse when put on anxiety pills. I collapsed finally and a doctor recommended I go get a sleep test. I found out that I have for the most part central apnea and it has devestated my life.

The more and more I failed the more likely I was to lie about who I was and everything else because a sense of feeling like a looser. I could not handle confrontation because not clear to what was going on and just got worse and worse with exhaustion...................

I got the machine and excercise seem to be turning around and now going to counselor; however, I have lost everything that was important to me. My central apnea or sleep pattern was severe no rem sleep in either study. i am now going back to school at 55 and trying to save my marriage at the same time, I need people to talk to that might have felt the same way or can understand me a little. My physical problems have gone away including difficulty with reading, pain in legs, lack of control ; however, the exhaustion is still somewhat there............dcrowle12000@hotmail.com
dcrowle12000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote