View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 10:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default help me dan crowley

I have central apnea and it has devistated my life since I was fifteen. I have had no energy since then and lost several jobs through exhaustion.

I fell completely apart when seeking mental help during my last job. I fell apart lost physical control, burning in my legs and dillusional because of exhaustion. I began to lie so as not to loose my job, home, family and my wife.

I collapsed and the doctor after a while sent me to a sleep study and was diagnosed with the disease. I have used the machine and all the physical problems have gone away except exhaustion (most of the time); however the shame and mental part has remained. I am going to go to counseling ; however, I want to know if anyone else has made up their own world, like me. I think its ridiculous now that I feel; however, the damage is done. My problem is I can not communicate very well until now except for in short sentences or small jokes. I have problems dealing with my feelings or the real world. It seems the machine has thrown me into reality and now want to explain it to everyone and that I need help.

Dan
dcrowle12000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote