View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm apparently Flare City this year.

Ever since last April, I've been getting a new flare or an encore presentation of previous symptoms that have come and gone and come back again about every 5 to 8 weeks. Sometimes sooner, sometimes a little longer.

It's getting really really really old. I'm tired of it.

I havent been that hungry since this little flare started last week. The numbness is right above my stomach. Little worried that the numbness is going into my internal organs and that's why I'm not hungry. When I do eat, I dont feel good eating. Food just isnt any fun for me right now. The lack of hunger and the wobbly drunk walking are really worrying me now.

I've been really worried about my dad (heart condition, has a baaad cough right now but no cold. He's had the cough since early november) He's not looking all that great and I cant talk him into going to the doctor. (gets really mad at me and stomps off if I suggest it) I wonder if the stress of worrying about him is what's causing this latest flare up of the MSishness for me.

I just wish I could talk him into going to the doctor. It's driving me nuts that he wont go.

Edited to add:

My neuro just called me back. Wants to see me next week. Told him all that was going on, and he got that worried sound in his voice. So, I have an appointment. Sounds like he'll actually do a neuro check on me. (havent had a actual neuro check since january of 2010.) I hope his cold is gone by then, he sounded bad when I talked to him. I dont want his cold.

Just watch, everything that's screwing with me right now will have resolved itself by the time I see him next week.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Erin524; 01-19-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-19-2011), Lady (01-29-2011), SallyC (01-19-2011)