Thread: How Often?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Gee folks! Guys especially?

Never thought such a 'leader' would get such a 'reaction'?! Ladies, thank you for some sane, rational responses grounded in that aspect we pretend to call 'reality'? Guys? Hope you're really, really Romantic to your SO's ....I'd think from your comments, that, you'd be otherwise....well, DOG-meat? Albiet, still displaying some sort of 'charm'.

I realize that after a certain 'point', docs have to super-justify every extra test/therapy or whatever. I've gotten the 'slip' so to speak possibly due to the Cancer and possible Paraneoplastic aspects, tho NO doc seems to be inclined to persue this quarter at all.. I just wonder if a]leaving it open-ended, gives them more lee-way and b] that 'continued therapies' would be more justified under already done testings.
The IVIG IS working, albiet at almost-micro-increments[each month], it's adding up? At first by leaps and bounds, now, by teeny bits. I simply don't want to be 'cut off' because I'm improving. A very reasonable fear I think, Could YOU give up quick your Neurontin/Lyrica or whatever? THAT is my fear, albiet a more expensive one? I do NOT want to disappear due to pain....now I've found a 'modulator'.

BTW GUYS: When I am in extreme PAIN - Well, I tend to grow FANGS? Then BITE? and I am not..at all NICE!

Thanks folks for all good words - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote