View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
sorry if im stealing your "Posting Rlj".it goes to show you no matter whose posting it is we all are here for each other.so again sorry.But i just want to thank you folk on the tip.all i can say is "Gulp"well i thought my was minor,just a quick routine task
No need for an apology Don. I have been doing some really hard thinking about my whole situation after reading all the post in this forum and other forums about SSDI claims. I have come to the conclusion that every bit of this screw up between me and SSA is my fault. When I first applied for SSDI, I was shooting in the dark, I did not research it, I did not provide all the medical records pertaining to all my medical problems to SSA for the initial claim as I should have. I actually had no idea what I was doing from the start. I believe if I had done all this, I wouldn't be in this predicament. I have read where other people have done the research and they did have all the records and proof to justify their claim and they were approved immediately. Some even without a consultative physical. Although I did sign several forms giving SSA permission to get my records from the VA. This was not enough. I should have had all the records in my possession when I first filed in order to back up my claim. I am going to start a new thread offering advice to those who are about to start their nightmare with SSA.
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote