View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

While doing massive chemo from breast cancer I did go to an ND. She was WONDERFUL! I loved her. She ordered some expensive tests that were not covered by insurance. she ordered expensive suppliments that were not covered by insurance. She ordered expensive rehab proceedures that were not covered by insurance.

She did get me to thinking about what I put in my mouth. how clean is my food. Where did it come from? how many chemicals are in my daily life? After seeing her I dramatically changed the way I eat, and my food choices. I no longer at McDiets of any kind. I went gluten free for a while and even did the cave man diet to clear my system. Much of what she said made great sense to me and she opened my eyes to many things I was doing wrong.

Loved her! but it was very expensive to keep going and I couldnt afford to pay for those suppliments for the rest of my life. I slowly weaned off them, and while maintaining a good clean diet I found I dont need them anyway. I do notice if I slip off the diet and eat processed foods.

I am cancer free a very long time now and she gets much of the credit for that. I was a diatetic mess before her.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-23-2011), SallyC (01-19-2011), Twinkletoes (01-20-2011)