View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh, he is more self centered and forgetful. He doesn't take it away from me, he takes it use it because he can never find his, then misplaces mine. I do need a landline in my room. I have a Life Alert by my bed. Tomorrow is my appt with Dr. Weiss, 2 hours each way, and he is always running about 2 hours behind, then the appt is an hour....and I heard my husband making plans! He has no intention on going! I take a medical taxi, so he figures I'm all set. No forethought given to the fact I'll be so sick I will need help, no any interest in going and hearing what the doctor has to say about all this?

I'm so used to this, so used to lying in bed alone all the time.....but yes, stress is most definitely my MAJOR trigger. We are always fighting. For instance, we got my son a laptop for Christmas and it doesn't charge up. Ri ght away did all the paperwork to return it, He just had to label it and send it out. He hasn't done it yet. I have asked him EVERY DAY since Christmas to bring it to UPS. We are going to lose $600 any day now. It is like this with everything, meanwhile he putters around with his manly project of the day and never does the important things, no matter how small they are.

Sorry to go off on a rant.
Tracy9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote