View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 03:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy This is it?? Is this what life consists of now??

Troy died on Oct 19, 2010 & now yesterday it was 3 months since he went to his Maker. Is this what it's like for all of you too? To dread the date of our love ones death; then we count the weeks & then months & then the years. Reliving in our mind what happened that day & time?? I think of my son numberous times each day; I try not to think of the details of his death. Most of the time I can remember other things; & then something sparks the memory: like a commercial on TV of a man laying in a hospital bed hooked-up to alot of tubes & IV's; or seeing a policeman in uniform; or hearing or seeing an ambulance.
Yesterday I went over to Troy's girlfreind's house to get the things that I told her I'd like to have: a shadowbow & a magazine rack. He made them when he was in shopclass in highschool. His Little league & Teener league ball pictures & his basketball pics too & his trophies. He was very good in sports. She also had alot of other things packed up of his--- things that I had forgotten that he had. He lived in Pa. --- But he was a BIG Denver Broncos fan & he collected all of John Elways plates & cards & mugs & alot of other Bronco stuff.
I knew that her & Troy was not getting along very well when he died & I now suspect, that is why he tried commiting suicide in Sept.; but I'm so thankful she left me have his stuff back. (At first; she put a padlock on her closet)
Yesterday was hard; looking at his things & also being in the same room where the cops tasered him. very hard.

We are still waiting for the autopsy report; it's 13 weeks today. The medical examiner said it'll probably be sometime between 12 & 18 weeks. I hope it's soon.
I'll keep all of you updated. Take care & God Bless You.

And please; I ask again to "pray for justice for Troy"

Thank you.
Jaycojade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote