View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you pooh and Mark!

After talking with my rep we went over the restrictions that I would have and like you pooh I can not lift anything heavier then a gallon of milk

I'll make sure to ask about the staples and what kind of bandages they will use pooh. Does it make a difference? Or is one better then the other? I do know they will be giving me extra tape and stuff when I go home just in case anything comes loose.

Thats a very good idea about how to wash my hair!I'll make sure I'll get shower hose thing. I also have dry shampoo in hand just in case I'm feeling to bad to sit that long to have my hubby wash my hair..that stuff is a life saver! I've made sure that my meds are all filled and ready. I have one that I'll be getting after procedure but it's just for sleep and my husband will pick that up after he gets me tucked in bed..lol I've been writing down all the stuff you guys have suggested so I can go this weekend and pick it all up. So far I have the following:

A hand grabber thingy~ Thanks Rrea
body pillow~ Thank you Mark for reminding me about these!
cane
ice packs~ per pooh's instructions! GREAT idea!

Mark~ When I finally met my rep and I asked him how long he had worked for Medtronic and how long he had been doing his job. That's when he let me know "Uh, I don't work for Medtronic I'm St. Jude." My first thought was Oh good grief I'm reliving Marks' story...lol I just hope that when the time comes they don't do another switcheroo on me!

I hope everyone has a wonderful morning. I know most of us aren't morning people so instead of morning I hope everyone has a wonderful DAY! LOL

Hugs,
Treca
Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-20-2011), Rrae (01-20-2011)