View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Question about bruising self from pain.

I went to see my Dr. yesterday evening to get shots in my chest and he noticed this bruise on my left side under my arm. It looks like a hand print. Palm and fingers. He was teasing me about having a boyfriend I hadn't told him about. He said it didn't look like bruising nor from the shingles so he wants to keep an eye on it.
My thought is I did it myself.. Since I had the shingles my left arm, shoulder and breast area has been so much worse. I put 3 lidoderm patches on a few nights ago, one in that area. I am thinking the pain was so bad, I squeezed it to try and make it stop. I've done that before and thought about taking a hammer to places at times. Does this sound possible?
I don't get on much due to the pain and my grandson graduated last week so I am busy with him. His car got hit during the last storm so he hasn't gotten it back to start looking for work or making plans for college. We had another snowstorm last night so the weather here is cruddy and seems to be going to stay this way for awhile.
Thanks for the help on this. I do hope all of you are seeing some good days.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote