View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:28 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

I don't want to sound harsh but, try not to whine. Like rlj states get advice, and gather knowledge, you don't have to necessarily use an attorney in the original complaint and the reconsideration the ssa.gov site has a question thread. (however, if you get to the ALJ hearing you may want to consider hiring an attorney.) The ss gov site will lead you to statutes and rules that gets the point across. In Fl. the SS statute that is used a lot is 404. Example according to 404.(additional numbers) it states that the description of disability is you can't walk, stand, sit and according to your statute this means I can't do any substantial gainful activity. This holds them down to their own meaning of a disability. Of course you have to back that up with doctors reports, mri, scans, copies of your medical bills ect. It can become difficult when you don't feel well to begin with, if you can read you can do this. My offer still stands, anyone needing help filling out forms I will be more than willing to give a hand.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote