View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 03:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So Kathi--did your neck and shoulders give you problems, not just your neck? This seemed to start in my right shoulder, well, neck and shoulder. KEv would massage and massage the area and he could feel the mass. He thought it was a pinched nerve. Then when I told him it was on the left side now, he told me it can't be the same nerve. Was making him nuts. Now, my neck will hurt, then my left shoulder blade starts to tighten up, crossing over to the right shoulder blade. When it goes into my arm, it's like a heaviness, a steady ache, and the feeling that I can't lift my arm--every touch hurts. It used to come and go, but now it just seems to move around, but never leaves. When I first moved here, my headaches went away and Kev said it's because the salt air is so good for me. The headaches came back last summer and have been consistant since then. The ringing in my ears came and went, but has not left me in weeks now. I wake in the night to go to the bathroom and I can't get back to sleep from the ringing. I refer to the sound as cicadas or crickets, yet it also resembles the hisssssssss of a heater too. All I know, I want it all gone!!!!!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote