View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
your right "Rlj" if its not one thing its fifteen!! found out today that i may have to have another operation ,this time to my neck.not only do i hope its "WC'but they put it down as and addition to the first one(and over site on there part).but im going to be on my back with no income(WC,SSDI,unemployment).even welfare cant help.see i do feel what your going through.cant even sleep or ea over this.i stand to loose everything i worked so hard for,what are we to do friend
I hate like hell to hear that Don. I really can't think of anything we can do accept pray and DO NOT GIVE UP. I do know that legalmania is very well rehearsed in the legal part of this. It's like I said in another post, after I sat and thought about my situation with SSDI. I went at this blindfolded. No research, no medical records in hand when I first applied. I have come to the conclusion that it's all my fault. Well the lawyer is at fault too because he failed to let me know why SSDI turned me down to start with. I realize that yours and others like you are different simply because SSDI doesn’t want to accept the facts. Don't forget Don; be very, very careful what you let them do to your neck. Like legalmania said, sometimes it can do more harm than good. Always remember, we are all behind you.
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
don1956 (01-22-2011)