View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Bryanna, I would say the surgery is definitely on now, I had to quit taking the antibiotics yesterday evening. They were wreaking havoc on my stomache, probiotics or not. I slept an hour and a half last nite due to my stomache feeling so bloated that it woke me up. Ummm Yeah the man scares me alot with his ignorance. He has been an oral surgeon for 30 years and I agree with you that he should know what he's doing but well there you go. I have another question for you, when he mentioned surgery he never said if I would be put under or given a local which is it normally? I absolutely postively can NOT do a local on that side due to the Trigeminal Neuralgia and if I am to be sedated then I need to round up a driver, he won't put me under unless the driver is sitting in the waiting room. I was chastised and berated several times by one of his assistants when I had the extractions done two weeks by telling my daughter to come an hour later to pick me up so she wouldn't have to sit and wait. It was fine last June when he did extractions on the right side but this time they had a fit. I had to sit and wait that morning until my daughter got there before they took me back which was fine but then I argued with the assistant before I was put under. Lol I've never seen a practice so hellbent on making everything your fault and making sure you know it!!
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote