View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Not knowing I had a seizure?

I stopped one of my medications suddently, and it said that can cause seizures.I was pleased because I got through it, and all I did was pass out a few times. Then my boyfriend asked me if when I went to the neuro for my migraines I mentioned that I'd had a seizure.

I had no idea what he was talking about. He said it was when I passed out, that I wasn't really passed out. I'll admit that it felt weird, I started feeling so weird and then I couldn't move even though I tried and then I passed out. I woke up really confused and tired and figured I'd been weird and passed out and slept it off.

He says that when I woke up he told me I had a seizure and asked if I wanted to go to the hospital but I said no. I don't remember that.

And I feel like I lied to my psychiatrist because he asked me specifically if I had a seizure and I said no.
But now I'm wondering if my boyfriend is wrong. I've felt weird and passed out like that before. I never thought it was a seizure. How do I know if he's right? It seems wrong that I somehow wouldn't know.
How do I bring this up to my neuro and pyschiatrist without sounding like I'm stupid or a liar?
Lexipi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote