View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I do believe he scheduled me in a slot to allow time for surgery Wednesday. I overheard him talking to the assistant who did the scheduling. As for having a driver I have no problem with having someone there but I didn't need someone berating me about it. Being told once was plenty. I just remembered tonite something he said to me last Wednesday that ties into "it's my fault" program he and his staff adhere to. He was going over my medications and made the remark "Well it's no wonder you aren't healing with all thes pain meds you take." Ok, I take an anti-seizure med and a muscle relaxer for the TN. Not a really huge laundry list of meds I don't think. I used to be on a whole lot more but I culled that way down due to side effects.

As for the stomache issue, It didn't really get bad until yesterday evening and he won't be in the office until Monday. I will have to wait until then to tell him. I agree with you on that I think I was having stomache issues before the antibiotics but it is way worse now. I am very uncomfortable with the pain and bloating. I have been taking Zantac, eating antacids and swigging Pepto. Nothing is giving me any relief. The probiotic I am taking is called Sustenex I think, I've taken two today after reading your last post that I could double up. Tomorrow I am going to buy some yogurt to eat also even tho I'm not a fan I can manage it if it will help.
Almost forgot my appt. is at 3:00 on Wednesday.
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote