View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default B coenzyme complex with P-5-P

I’m having a difficult and frustrating time finding what I need – nutrition-wise – and was hoping someone could help. Essentially I’m looking for a low-dose B coenzyme complex (*without* any Pyridoxine), in enteric tablet form. The idea is to complement the P-5-P that I started taking a week ago.

1) I know that P5P is best in enteric coated tablet form. But, what about the rest of the B’s. What is the best form for them? (I’ve heard B12 is best in sublingual form due to its poor absorption.) All the active coenzyme B complex formulas I’ve seen are all in capsule form!

2) If I decide to just forget about the B complex pill – and take them individually, do I need to supplement all 8 B’s, or can I just do some? If just some, which ones are the most important to increase? I am already taking a multi-vitamin which has some amounts (in their crappiest form) of each.
  • Note: For single Bs, I’m also running into the problem of only finding high dosages. Pantethine (B5), for example, I can only find in ‘therapeutic’ 300 mg dosages. I want around 10 mg.

Btw, B Complex formulas, even B-100s, had never noticeably done much for me, other than interfere with a good nights sleep. The difference with P-5-P, however, was like night and day. Like flipping a mood-elevating switch. Fantastic!

Thanks,
Annette
Annette1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote