View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
Usually when they call it's to tell you about receiving your benefits. You haven't gotten an approval letter yet? It's been almost 5 months correct? So that would be about right. Have you been taking care of yourself as I asked? I hope so.
Hi Legalmania
Thanks for the quick response back <3
So it's normal to get a phone call ? ... I m just hoping that I don't need to produce anything else that the have all that is needed .... I M JUST A NERVOUS WRECK .... GRRR ! so as for your question ~ " Have you been taking care of yourself as I asked? " I have a belly ache now ... lol
so January 30th will be the 6 months since my Husband has had his Stroke.
and my man Mike is coming along .... one day at a time ♥ day by day ♥ Speech is picking up a lil more ♥ speech as in words, some spontaneous sentences are coming out a lil more often, he c...an not have a conversation so to speak with you with words but face to face you get an idea of what he's wants to tell you, still walking with a quad cane and needing assistance in sum "daily living" routines, arm and hand very minimal use, but they say that is the last to come back ... HE S FIGHTING THE BATTLE ♥ AND WILL WIN IT OF COURSE ♥ just gonna take a little time AND A WHO
LE "LOTTA LUV'IN"
Thanks Again
Yup Yup is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote