n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Yup View Post
Hi Legalmania
Thanks for the quick response back <3
So it's normal to get a phone call ? ... I m just hoping that I don't need to produce anything else that the have all that is needed .... I M JUST A NERVOUS WRECK .... GRRR ! so as for your question ~ " Have you been taking care of yourself as I asked? " I have a belly ache now ... lol
so January 30th will be the 6 months since my Husband has had his Stroke.
and my man Mike is coming along .... one day at a time ♥ day by day ♥ Speech is picking up a lil more ♥ speech as in words, some spontaneous sentences are coming out a lil more often, he c...an not have a conversation so to speak with you with words but face to face you get an idea of what he's wants to tell you, still walking with a quad cane and needing assistance in sum "daily living" routines, arm and hand very minimal use, but they say that is the last to come back ... HE S FIGHTING THE BATTLE ♥ AND WILL WIN IT OF COURSE ♥ just gonna take a little time AND A WHO
LE "LOTTA LUV'IN"
Thanks Again
This is probably going to be the longest weekend ever. I have high hopes for you guys. They usually don't call you unless you call them. They usually send a letter to let you down. I have heard of people getting a phone call before they get the approval letter. Well, my roommate wants to go out, so while your hoping for conversation, I'm telling my roommate to shut up. Isn't life so strange? Here's a song for you and your hubby, hang in guys.

----------------
Now playing: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
via FoxyTunes
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Yup Yup (01-22-2011)