View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 07:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Wonders from the World 243

Wow, I just looked up the definition of "wonder". It can mean all manner of things...

I wonder about "Grand Addy". wow *heart

I wonder if Addy Sis knows how wonderful it's been to read your posts since I got back on the net. Wonderful to read everyone's posts of course, but sometimes Addy is a little like me and keeps too quiet.

I wonder if anyone except AddySis and AddySis's Sis, know how much they mean to me and how they gave me hope and direction when I went to a strange land (don't mean strange as in weird, I mean strange as in new).

I wonder if I can tell Goofy that I love cricket. It used to be "a gentleman's game", but unfortunately those days are gone, but it's still great. Most people I know think it's a little like watching paint dry, but heck I love it and find it exciting.

I wonder if wren would like to know that after all this time on and off and on and off the net, I just found some photos of pumpkin soup that I sent off to you a long time back. It made me smile in a loving way to you dear wren.

I wonder so very much about the missesmoi and the mistermoi and all mois. *heart

I wonder about snow falling in the Pacific North West and how I would just love to be there and run out into the yard and yell again with wonder... "snow! snow! snow!"

I wonder how much I miss some people in real life, but time is a river.

I wonder as a quick p.s. if I can tell you after all that flooding and all the dramas here in my area, and the 14 inches of rain of the 10th and all the tragedy that happened near by, it turns out on the 15th that a For Sale sign went up on my yard and now I don't know what's to come...

I wonder

Song to Woody - Bob Dylan

Gloomy Sunday - Elvis Costello

Forever Young - Joan Baez

No Frontiers - Mary Black

Last edited by Lara; 01-23-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: can't sleep
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-23-2011), barbo (01-23-2011), chiron (01-28-2011), da duck (01-24-2011), Koala77 (01-26-2011), wishnomore (01-24-2011)