View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh boy.... I had a feeling you might be feeding your problem because most people don't realize how their diet affects their intestinal bacteria.

Soy can actually cause a sleu of intestinal problems on it's own if it is over consumed. Alot of people, especially those who were not brought up on soy products, can be sensitive or allergic to soy and find themselves with chronic digestive issues because of it. We also need to keep in mind that many of our foods are now genetically modified and no one knows the health affects that will cause ... soy is usually GM unless the product states that it's not.

Now is probably a good time to change your diet as you might find that your dental problems get better when you start to feel better. I would encourage you to research some of the yeast free diets on the internet and see if you can come up with a diet that is suitable and realistic for you.

Try not to feel like you are doing bad things to yourself ... instead think from a different perspective in that you are now becoming better informed about the good things that you can do!! How's that =)))

Let me know how you are doing on this new journey.........!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn6447 View Post
I just checked out the diet......Boy am I in trouble! Everything I eat is on the avoid list. I'm a vegetarian so I can't eat meat for protein. I buy meatless food and they are made of soy so they are out. Let's see I've been eating bread, pasta, tomato sauce, potatoes, drinking juice and well doing all the bad things. I guess starting tomorrow it's time for an overhaul....
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote