View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheltiemom18 View Post
Was only suggesting. As I said, am not a technical person and didn't read the entire thread as it really does make one's eyes cross. So didn't know you already had two cable boxes going plus another one.

Adios,

Sheltiemom
Hey, I'm grateful for ANY suggestions, but I know that any remote that works on the left will also affect the right one. So my plan is to try and find a way to shield the sensor from my remote, so that when I hit play or stop or ff on my left vcr, it won't have any impact on my right vcr.

I WAS thinking of moving the 2nd tv and vcr and cable box across to the other side of the room, but now that I found out that remotes can operate through walls, well, I'm not moving anything until I know for sure that it won't impact the second vcr.

This was simpler when I had a Panasonic on the left and a JVC on the right.

But the JVC broke and then I got this brand new beautiful Panasonic so I put it on the right.

Things would be much simpler in my life if I could get a dvr but my husband is having none of that. He can't even use a vcr correctly. He just knows how to press play. He calls me in to press the record button. You just can't press record, you have to walk over, press the record button, and the play button and if you press it the wrong way it doesn't work.

I figured out how to work it. It's an old vcr, and it works fine (as long as I do it).

lol
Sigh!!!!

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote