Thread: to michael 7733
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Madelyn,

Yes, two other products come to mind, one of which I am hesitant to talk about due to the fact that it is now an illegal substance. The 'product' is commonly called GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate). It was at one time contained in several sports drinks that promised to deliver better rest, less lactic acid build up and faster recovery. For me , the rest or sleep was a key factor in that it helped to build a store of dopamine during that time. I found out that for a while in Europe it was also used to treat Parkinson's disease.

Another product that I used was NADH. This product helped me quite a bit. It is used in the production of ATP. You can find all the information that you want on it at http://www.nadh.com including the results of a study done on Parkinson's patients.

I realize that the manganese in the mega hydrate is something to look at since manganese is probably one of the bad guys, but because of its location in the molecule, I don't think the actual manganese is ever exposed to the brain. One of the chemists here would know more about that than I do though.

I will report more on my personal findings at a later date. I do not know if that product will help any one here but me , but I will report my personal experience with it.

michael b.
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote