View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just got my book but havent gotten into it. Too sick and vision worse.

AnnieB3 I did skim your excerpt. The piece about missing record segments reminded me of trying to get my birth records for my youngest daughter. I beleive she was not breathing when she was born, in some real distress.I know for a fact that I was torn from stem to stern thanks to his way to generous use of pitocin to get him done with me. I asked to see her becaue I heard nothing. I actually begged fianlly. I was refused. They took me to my room and expected me to sleep not knowing if my little girl was all right! I was there a long time being sewn up and never heard any baby sounds. There was alot of activity around her too. Well I had my payback so to speeak. When the doc came early the next morn to tie my tubes I said NO. Honestly I wasnt gonna let that guy touch me again and I told the nurse that.

When I requested this record it was missing.

After I moved to where I am now I discovered taht he had left town, that doc, after a bunck of lawsuits. I think this is why my daughter has Epilepsy.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Thanks for posting this, Abby. I couldn't deal with it at first - it hits too close to home.

Annie59, I imagine this is where you are at, wondering if someone will find you some day, unable to move. I really hate the state of medicine.

Here's a good excerpt from the book.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/imagina...840/story.html

I just bought it too. I think she could use the money.

Annie
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote