View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi Ricardo

Hi Ricardo, First find an EXCELLENT neurologist -one that lisitens to you and cares whats going on, im linda and i have general mg eyes-and body- 37 yrs and on azatheraprine 2 yrs along with mestinon- and everybody intake of whats they need of medication is different some work on people and some dont but before that i was on another stronger imminosuppresent called cyclosporine ( sandimuune) i took that for 10 yrs and had to change it did cause kidney problems but the thing is got to outway the benifits of what aza or any immunosuppressant can do for your wife and its great to read info and make a wise descison on what you chose to do and it is scarey reading all whats in the info on any medications, i can walk better- breath better just overall feel like a human, it scarey anytime medications are involved i myself did not want to take anything but i did on my doctors advice and happy i did. but everyone is different you and your wife and doctor will make the right choice. EDUCATE EDUCATE. Linda
nevadabound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote