View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,
first so sorry.... I've had this for 6 years, not a migraine !!! Nothing a ct can pick up or an mri. On top of it a brain aneurysm behind my left eye. Allergic to metal so there's no removing it.... 3 cervical neck surgies, barium markers left in my bone graft, heavy metal overload syndrome. This comes with a host of its own challanges. And 3 brain surgeries as well, my suggestion to you would be find a good pain management doc. Injection therapy can help rule out the pain generator and give you some relief for a few hours. I get epidurals just for the sheer purpose to sleep for 3 hours, havent slept through the night in almost 6 years... There also obliteration of the nerves, they dont burn the main nerve branch just the endings which can be the cause if their impinged, and they grow back. Ive actually considered having the nerves removed.... Just a thought.. Doc wont do it.
So good luck with finding that pain doc, you'll know when you find the right one. I went through 5 before i found the one i have, he too has a brain injury so there has been no talk of migraines !! I truly wish you the best !!!!!
pain-in-the-neck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote