View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

hi All

I thought you would all be fascinated to learn about my latest experiment. I went to the local store that sells all kinds of stationery and they sold various colors of transparent folders. I bought 6 for under $2.00

I cut them to fit over the front panel of the vcr. I got all excited because the colors were purple and orange. So picture 6 pieces of transparent plastic sheeting in purple and orange.

So I sat down in front of the vcr and pressed play.

The tape played. So that was a no-go.

I then rearranged the colors. Same story. The remote worked even through all those colored things.

Then, I had to program it to go on at 1 p.m. and tape my soaps.

I used the 6 colored things, over which I placed the cardboard box. I figured, this remote won't get through.

As I'm pressing the play option on my remote (I was watching a movie on the left vcr), all of a sudden I heard a noise on the right one.

The remote got through.

I immediately took off the cardboard box, lifted up the 6 plastic things, pressed the record button, replaced the 6 plastic things, put the cardboard box over the right set-up, took a thick towel, placed it over the cardboard box and then took a blanket and placed it over THE WHOLE THING, warning it that if it dared to NOT WORK, I would then shoot it.

So far so good.

So from now on, I have to use 6 colored transparent plastic sheets, a cardboard box, a thick towel and a blanket.

SO I CAN RECORD.

I never laughed so hard in my life.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm getting a dvr

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote