View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

They did do a blood test for strep and swabs for strep and influenza and all were negative.

There is a lot of stuff going around school. 2 kids that I teach have mono. One of them is a wrestler and he started with a strep infection on his arm from the wrestling mats. It has been so bitter cold here also. Finally got up into the 20s today.

My BP was up yesterday, probably because of the anxiety of going to the ER. I do take BP meds. My temp finally dropped to normal today. It had been 100.5 to 100.9.

I have a tiny mouth and Drs have a hard time looking in my throat even with a tongue depresser. She finally got a look yesterday as I gagged and she could see bumps.

I do return to my primary Dr on Wed. I know Annie I felt bad for going to school on Friday, but I had nothing ready for a sub. The kids and other teachers were mad at me for being there. As I said most of them are or have been sick anyway.

Abby I thought I had read something before about MG and Zpacks. I will look at your links. I have had 3 to 5 of them since MG. They do take the pain away for awhile.

Thanks gals.
Tbarney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote