Old 01-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Oh how WONDERFUL!!

Treca!
I KNEW it! A true TREASURE indeed!

Thank you so much for sharing your story! You have NO idea how many people this will help! Many will ask questions, but there are also many who just 'read' and don't post......so you'll probably never actually know HOW many people you've really helped!

I can see your heart is really in this. And if you are anything like me, you'll find that there is so much 'therapy' in this! Telling our story and helping others is really the best medicine there is!

I bet our good friend Vanna will share here on your thread. She loves her SCS's (yes TWO!).
I know there are others out there and hopefully they will share with you as well! I'm so excited for you! You've got a wonderful husband and a medical team who really looks out for your well-being. And a beautiful son who needs his mom to be the best she can be!

Thank you for this! You've made my day!
It will be great watching your testimonial unfold and you'll be amazed at the support you'll get. You are absolutely right when you say 'I don't know what I would have done without this forum!"

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
Give us an update as soon as you feel up to it!
You'll probably be a bit sore from the procedure.....so just take it easy the first day....relax and use those comfortable ice/gel packs on the incision.

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-25-2011), Mark56 (01-25-2011), Treca (01-25-2011)