View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

I'm just getting everything ready to go for this afternoon. Packing movies, toys, pillows, and blankets for our son who will be in the truck with daddy as I get the trial done. Our son ended up getting sick with fever so he will be with us all day. I'm just thankful that he isn't "feeling" sick. He just has a high tempature. This is common with my son but I watch him like a hawk because I don't want him to have Pnemonia like he did last April....scared me to death he ended up in the ICU for a week with a tube in his left lung....that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

So the whole herd will be going today and the funny thing is is that the only thing running through my mind is how in the heck am I going to get back into my truck when the trial is over???? LMBO...Any suggestions? I have a 2005 Toyota 4Runner. When I get in my truck I usually have to use the above grab handles. I'm a shorty and only 5'2"

I know of all the things I could be thinking about that is the one that I'm worried about the most right now...lol...yes I'm a dork...

Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-25-2011), Rrae (01-26-2011)