View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
Well since we're talking music, I co-host Laserdog's music hour every Sunday from 6 to 7 sometimes the show goes a little over. We feature independent artist from all over the world. It is fascinating to find out what kind of music is being played all over the world . We play anything from rap to rock. Some of our artist are being played in movies and documentaries a lot of them are on tour. It's really cool. Anyway if you want to know how to hear the show e-mail me. I found a box full of eight tracks when I moved from Florida. I don't know why I keep them, I don't have an eight track player. I also found my turn table from when I was a kid. They are making a come back, from what I understand Music is so important to a lot of people, and yet they keep cutting programs from the school system to give kids the knowledge behind music. It does relieve stress and I've even heard of people coming out of coma's on it. So thanks for bringing it up rlj. I'm glad things are going well for you Don. Music never gets old remember Close Encounters, if the aliens do come I hope they are music friendly.

----------------
Now playing: John Williams - Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
via FoxyTunes
Hi Legal, that must be a very interesting job you have. Eight tracks have been gone for a good while; it would probably be very hard to find a player now. And yes vinyl records are coming back. A lot of people say they have a richer, warmer and crisper sound than digital CDs. I have one of those old chest type stereos sitting over here, I'll bet that thing is 30 years old. It's got a turntable and an AM/FM radio and it still works; it may even have an eight track player in it. Like I said, I crave classic rock; I could listen to it all day. I like to watch VH1 when they show those concerts. I used to have an IPod that I listened to all the time but I dropped it in the toilet one day and it hasn't worked sense. As for the aliens, I believe it's a matter of when they come, not if they come. I probably watch "Ancient Aliens" too much.

Best of luck
Don't let life’s ups and downs get you down.
Get on one of the ups and hang on like a big dog!!!!
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote