View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Kristi,

I'm in the dental profession as a chairside assistant and radiographer...I may be able to help you. If you could post a picture of what the front teeth look like that may be helpful.

Thanks,
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistresedKristi View Post
Hi, I'm looking for some help.

My left front tooth was jammed into the side walk as I fell off my bycicle when I was 11. Since then I have had countles issues, root canal, cap and now in the process of trying to get a screw in my jaw.

That's where the problems began. I have already gone through the surgery to remove the tooth and put in the bone graft. When I went in to let my dentist check out the healing she said everything was fine and it looked good. She then told my mom months later that she would refer me to another dentist.

So I went, and was informed that I would need another bone graft and a tissue graft on top of that. I was told that my gums were to high between the teeth and above where the tooth was now dipped in...

The dentist I went to told me that this just happens sometimes.

But I still don't get how a bone graft can go so wrong!? Someone please help me understand, if you still don't know what I mean I'll post pictures T_T

I'm desperate for some answers ><

Kristi
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote