View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

@saidesmom Yes I know a few who have gotten the PNS paid for by Medicare . If it is last resort and helps it is less costly in the long run then meds. You ALWAYS have to go threw psyc testing and stuff before your are approved for trial weather insurance or Medicare or you yourself pays.. EVERYONE has to have that testing done.
Mine was from trailer truck hitting me from behind I had to sue the company and went threw trial by jury.. but The stim gave me my life back.

@Cat Parlee Are you saying that you have no other options ie no other surgeries
so your at end of line and meds are the only way to mannage the pain monster?? Me too My right lower was snapped in half and the plates to hold each side of jaw the one on the right side way to close to the break.. so MVD Gamma all that were no longer an option then once any of the meds stopped or didnt help at all... I was first to Try the PNS ... you should think about looking int it yourself. I am NOT pain free but it helps lower my pain and just bringing it down a notch or two is a blessing.
if ya read the stickies up top here you will see it isnt such a big operation not like mvd or anything. perhaps ask your doc about it. it is used for ad atypical bi lat etc... just a thought. I want to give you hope as you need that So DONT GIVE UP!!!! your not alone we are here for you and will help you any way we can.
endless Low pain to you all.
PEACE
BMW

P.S. it is next to impossible to sue even if it was the mvd surgery that caused the permante damage and the AD.. as you sign that damn paper before any surgery sayin you understand the possibility of risks including death. my heart goes out to you guys. Hugs and my prayers.
that just bring me back to my thoughts I have had FOR YEARS NOW of having the PNS out there more available to others BEFORE having MVD. ugh some day some day I wont give up on that not ever .
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (08-11-2014)