View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 10:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If it gets really bad, treat it like a sports injury. Ice, then heat, then ice again. Do you know anyone who gives a great massage? Perhaps you might want to treat yourself.

I don't have the same pain, but I sure can empathise. Sometimes you think you would do just about anything to be rid of the pain. Mine sits in my left side-mostly my neck. But when it gets bad, bad, bad it travels down my arm and into my fingers, my hip and even down into my knee. Then the right side tries to compensate and boom- in bed or a hot bath. So, I feel for ya. Big time. I wish I could help you not hurt. Hugs, lady bug.

It snowed again. 8 inches out here by the lake and 4 in the rest of the valley. And it hailed on top of it last night. Wild weather.

So, I am going to sit around with warm tea and a blanket and give in to my head cold. Maybe by the end of today I won't feel like my head is going to explode. The joint pain is starting to subside, so I feel more human than last week. Snow didn't help the joints much, but it's better today.

Where did the days go of spending the weekends on the Harley and in the bar and out till all hours of the morning? I sure don't miss the hangovers, but I miss the energy I had to play. Maybe one day, I will get that back. At least that is my goal.