Thread: my offer
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default my offer

Guys/Gals

If you've suffered a concussion and haven't had much luck finding help or havent been able to move forward I want to tell you that after nearly 4 years I feel 99.9% symptom free.

I thank 99.9% of me getting better to my now good friend Dr Stefan Sigalet.

If any of you are from the lower mainland or even North America I am telling you do yourself a favour and book an appointment with him.

I am so confident in his ability I personally will gladly GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK (for your appointment with him) not because im trying to increase his business but because I know what its like to deal with an assortment of doctors/tests and not have any progress. In addition to that he doesnt need anymore business as there is currently a 3 month wait for new patients.

HOWEVER, if you call to book an appointment and mention its a head injury you will get in a lot sooner.

To see how he helped me along please search my other posts and you will see. I literally tell him all the time he saved my life and I really feel like he could help almost anyone!

Anyways if you're optimistic about getting better give him a shot.

Dr Stefan Sigalet
604-524-4959

if you have any questions feel free to PM me here or even PIN me on my blackberry @ PIN# 23708982

Good luck to everyone!
Keep optimistic and keep visiting doctors, dont ever give up on yourself, I never did and Im finally feeling better. This year I actually forgot to "celebrate" the day of my last concussion. New Years eve... the one that altered my life, im hoping by next year I wont even remember it!
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote