View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:22 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj1959 View Post
Hi Legal, that must be a very interesting job you have. Eight tracks have been gone for a good while; it would probably be very hard to find a player now. And yes vinyl records are coming back. A lot of people say they have a richer, warmer and crisper sound than digital CDs. I have one of those old chest type stereos sitting over here, I'll bet that thing is 30 years old. It's got a turntable and an AM/FM radio and it still works; it may even have an eight track player in it. Like I said, I crave classic rock; I could listen to it all day. I like to watch VH1 when they show those concerts. I used to have an IPod that I listened to all the time but I dropped it in the toilet one day and it hasn't worked sense. As for the aliens, I believe it's a matter of when they come, not if they come. I probably watch "Ancient Aliens" too much.
I wouldn't really call it a job, I just enjoy helping people succeed. Some of them are very popular in other countries, so I'm helping their music come here. The problem with getting rid of the eight tracks is how do you throw away Pink Floyed, or Jimmy Hendrix? I guess it's separation anxiety. The turn table I was talking about was also Am/Fm unfortunately no eight track. I guess that your IPod in the toilet even if it did work would be hard to hang onto. Well keep rocking and moving you will feel better, just keep the bills in a drawer.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote