View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Mikeyy,

Glad to hear you are doing so good.

Why don't you give us the condensed version of the therapies and treatments your miracle doctor used to help you heal. Did Dr Sigalet, your chiropractor, do anything besides use the Neuroscience tests to prescribe the supplements? Or the cranial sacral treatments?

As I pointed out before, getting into a routine of good nutrition, including supplements for an injured brain, you can develop a lifelong habit of sound upkeep for your brain at a much lower cost that the NeuroScience supplements.

Four years is plenty of time for the last slow healings and relearnings needed by an injured brain. Only a small percent of PCS subjects have disabling symptoms after 4 years. They may have plenty of nuisance symptoms but not many that disable.
Mark again im trying to figure out if you're being genuine or somewhat sarcastic in your comments.

For 11 Months of going around from doctor to doctor and being told I was suffering from things OTHER than PCS I finally came to my "chiropractor" on paper and talked to him about my though of PCS

AFTER THAT FIRST SESSION I IMMEDIATELY NOTICED CHANGE

IF you dont believe in him thats your opinion. Im saying for people who want to give him a try the offer of if they go see him and DONT get any results im willing to pay for their sessions. Its only $45 to see him and the initial is something like $100 but still a lot of people dont want to spend that kind of money.

Im sure you probably dont realize the differences in the guidelines between canadian doctors and US doctors but he became a "CHIROPRACTOR" because he needed something on paper in order to be able to practice. Hes taken 100s of additional courses and classes....

Anyways why dont you call
Todd Bertuzzi
Willie Mitchell
Ray Ferraro
Mike Smith (tampa bay lightning goalie)

and the list goes on for NHLers who are constantly in there to see him regarding PCS and ask them what he does. Its irrelevant. Ask Bertuzzi why he flow Sigalet to Buffalo to treat him.

Anyways I did this post to offer some sort of escape for people who are at their wits end wwith wasting $ and being frustrated by not getting better. I believe he can HELP almost anyone, of course everyones case is different.

So if you're like me and want to get healthy go see him
If not good luck whichever way you go.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote