Thread: my offer
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Mikeyy,
Four years is plenty of time for the last slow healings and relearnings needed by an injured brain. Only a small percent of PCS subjects have disabling symptoms after 4 years. They may have plenty of nuisance symptoms but not many that disable.
I felt like a COMPLETE BAG OF GARBAGE DAY IN AND DAY OUT until I started seeing him. I actually got the neuroscience test from the doctor who was doing the prolo in my neck and that also seemed to help immensely. Im glad you can find a cheaper alternative to the supplements. They worked great for me so the $500 I spent in total on them doesnt bother me.

Im not here to try to sell anyone anything, nor am I hear to be grilled for things you dont believe to work, Everyones case is different but everything I did seemed to help and it all started with him. From there I listened to things he siad, did more research and found out things like HBOT and RTB on my OWN.

I have sent in at least 15 friends of my own with a VARIETY of problems from groin pulls, to seperated shoulders, to concussions and wouldnt you know it they all came out with the same opinion.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote