View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

My most severe pain was when I was hypothyroid.

I just have that "endurance" personality!

I only used pain opiates one day after my 15in long C-section, too. Opiates make me very depressed and sick feeling.

I also use high gauss magnets at times. But not every day.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...hlight=magnets
Magnets work best when placed over the offending nerve before it gets the the spine. I use the graphics mentioned on that thread to help with placement. Same idea as with Lidoderms.

I've been using d-ribose, to increase mitochondrial functions and it also helps me sleep better. This then translates to less pain.

But remember I have been on many supplements for a decade.
This helps too.

I believe the Vit D3 has been especially useful.

My PN is of the burning type, when active. I control it now by avoiding nightshade veggies and MSG which really trigger it.
Biofreeze really helps with burning.

Some people have food intolerances which make for more issues. So you may have to do an elimination diet to see if you are triggered by gluten, nightshade, citrus, or dairy.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote