View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Interesting! My docs "thought" I had Hoshimoto's because one test showed the antibodies but several done thereafter have been either borderline or w/in range so there's been no treatment. Thyroid issues can cause neuropathy?! I'm learning new things every day on here.

WOW, you are tough!! I have such a high pain tolerence for surgeries(2 csections as well w/ no follow up meds other then motrin), headaches, body aches, etc. but THIS is unlike anything i have experienced. Sometimes I contemplate getting off the meds to see if I could adjust- and then my husband says- WHY would you do that when you can get a couple more months pain free?! And of course, that makes sense too I am raising little girls ages 6 & 2with no fmaily around ..and well..they're girls, need I say more! I need all the help I can get! Every time I break thru the neurontin, I go as long a sI can before increasing. This last time I made it 3 weeks but finally couldnt take it anymore and gave in. Since im unwilling to go higher, I will be learning to "adjust" in 2 months w/out choice anyway as I'll break through again.

Did you have any thoughts on the metals?
kate525 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote