View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
can anyone clue me in to side effects? i had my 1st infusion on Jan 14th and on the 24th i started to feel sick, like a chest cold. if this is from the tysabri will it go away like a regular cold ? i'm also very fatigued. my headaches have stopped though
My husband brought home a nasty cold, that turned into a bronchial infection. I have caught the nasty cold, have treated with a lot of vit C, 2 days took a generic Claritan and Monday started an antibiotic for a different reason, but I bet it's helped the cough/congestion that is almost gone. I do not attribute the cold to Tysabri-maybe or maybe not I caught it because my immune system is lowered ?

I was sooo fatigued one day I almost couldn't move off the chair. I was scared that my ms symptoms has worsened The next day I was much better and today I am back to normal !!!

Glad your headaches have stopped, hope you feel better soon and that Ty works great for you

Linda
Grammie 2 3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (01-28-2011), Natalie8 (02-12-2011), Riverwild (01-28-2011), shayna (02-20-2011)