Thread: Appt.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 12:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Appt.

I am new to this area so just letting you know where I am with stuff. I asked ?? before about head pain and TOS. Mark said I should consult with one of the docs here so I have an appt with Dr. Annest on March 22. I have already had an EMG from my neuro and he told me I have TOS. Left side, that's all I know . I am a chef so repeditive motion is an issue. Mostly I have problems with my left hand and fingers. I had a lot of trigger injections so don't know if it 's arthritis or TOS. My main issue as I told before was my Trigeminal neuralgia. I have been told to have the MVD surgery but have been waining because of the severitiy of it and I just want to be sure it's not something else as I do have a variety of problems. A 2 hour doc visit seems quite long. can I get any iseas of what to expect. A friend at work has seen him before and has had the surgery and reccomends him highly. I have had PT and just do the home streches at home. I have had a neck x-ray and it was normal. I do notice when I turn my head it does trigger head pain though. I am so confused I just hope this doc can clarify everything for me. My ENT who is very knowledgeable does not think the TOS could effect the head where I show him. I also suffer from the monthly migraine which triggers my TN to days of hell. Is TOS also effected like the trigeminal nerve from the monthly visitor? My neck just feels very tight right now. I guess I have a lot of ?? so I should write them all down for the doc before I visit. Sorry for the rambling I've just had this head pain for two days now and am at my wits end. Jen
Jebbyfur is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote