View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Well, DOG MY CAT!!! (Wow haven't used that expression since the mid eight-teen hundreds.) How are you ole pal? So nice to see your username lighting up the board once more. Yep, can you imagine all the shocked people who decide to just drop in and find braintalk is no more. Glad you found your way here though. Hope everyone else looking for the original site is able to do the same.

I'm doing quite lousy, thanks for asking. This goofy disease has decided to progress, so am going to probably be switching to Rebif in October. Was hoping to just go back to monthly solu for a bit, but my GP doesn't want me to because my sugar is too high. Have to see him this Wednesday and I imagine he is going to want me to start taking meds for Diabetes. I just started taking yet another BP med, a beta blocker. Who in the world invented those things??? I'm finally down to just being sick for about a hour a day now. A big improvement from the 8 hours a day I spent sick when I originally started taking the pill last Friday.

Other then that though, I'm doing great! LOL

How goes it with you? How's your health treating you? So good to see you once again. Don't you be a stranger now.