View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 03:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default my story, opinions and advice please.

ok, a little about me first I'm 26 years old in alright shape I think.Well I've always worried about issues as they come up like medical issues. I guess sort of a hypokondriak.

So about 11 days ago I was watching the falcons game and got pretty drunk. I proably had 8 shots and 1 beer. Well on the way home I wrecked my truck.

I ran off the road and ramped a driveway which only did minamal damage to the truck. well when I hit the driveway my head hit the door window left side of my head high up on the side before being the top of my head.

well I was pretty drunk by my standard but drove about 2 miles home on 3 wheels. I woke up had a not on my head and a little hungover. well everything was fine untill later that night I went to get up out of bed and became really dizzy.

so once I got dizzy and my balance was a little off I started reading. I read about all kinds of symptoms pcs everything I could find.

For about two days I just felt dumb like I was in a slow state of mind, which scared the he** out of me. So as the dizziness went away so did the balance problem.

just wanted to mention my ears never felt clogged up untill I read that was a symptom. my brain is sharp now like before and I have stressed so much just constantly thinking.

I have not had any headaches at all, no vomiting and I'm not sure if I was unconscious? I do remember hitting my head and that I needed to tell someone the next day.

I have always been sensitive to noises from going to concerts when I was young and standing right by the speakers.

I'm not sensitive to light, and my neck was sore after the crash. I've never had a documented concussion before and never been knocked out.

I feel a 100 percent normal when I'm laying down, but start to worry if I get up I'm gonna have symptoms. so I have been in the bed pretty much for 11 days except for walking the dog and going to wal-mart.

does it sound like I have pcs? I really only have the one symptom of fogginess which just feels like I took flu medicine for a few days.

sorry it's hard to explain but it feels much better to ask ? thank you all so much for your time!

and I guess it hasn't helped that I have been on my iPhone reading about this for the last 10 days either. I'm a out go over 2 gigs just researching this.

side note- I downloaded lumosity brain challenge on mine and my girlfriends phone and I had better results. so can it be that bad?

any chance this gets worse? oh and I did not go to the doctor no insurance,

again sorry for the long post , and thank you for your time!
brent26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote