View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am wondering if there is a secondary thing that is kinda amping up the mestinon tendency to do this. I did find that the nongeneric mestinon made this ALOT worse for me leaving me in this place that first winter on it rather than generic, to have to cut back and eventually just stop the mestinon. Now I know this is one of the things the university has used against me to question my MG. If it were summer not winter I could never have tolerated going off it.

I would do a search of physical reasons for anxiety. I learned well after I was diag nosed with the vitamin D deficiency how far reaching those physical affects are esp when you add the hyperparathyroidism I had with it because I was so deficient. Anxiety and mood issues was very much part of that. I felt crazy ALOT when my vit was in the single digits. I think I had been there for a long time. I feel if doctor had found it and treated it years before I would have never ended up all sorts of psych med for a while. After about a year of working to get my vit D up I learned it made me the person again I had been most of my life. A quiet, caring nurturing 'earthmother' so to speak.

If you are not on generic I would try that to see it that helps. It seemed weaker to me in the side effects.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (01-27-2011)