View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, everyone!!! Thank you so much for all your input and ideas!! I was so thrilled when I opened up the RSD forum and this topic was 4 pages long!

I do have a dog. He keeps me on my toes because he always needs to be walked, brushed and taken care of. He isn't a very hyper dog, but he is young. He makes me feel better some days when he lays next to me... he is a big, sweet baby!!

I was wondering if anyone does any baking? I suprised myself and some others and made chocolate chip nut cookies the other day. It was good therapy to make them, and then be able to see my work. Was I ever excited... small steps! My physical therapist was thrilled (I made him a batch!) that I was able to do that (he told me to, but didn't think I would, because he is *always* telling me to bake or make something, and that it would be good for me).

I do have good intentions for the next weeks... I got a cross-stich (don't think my fine motor skills are good enough for it yet, but I really wanna try!), and I am going to pick up my camera. It's not going to be easy, but I am going to try my best!!

Thanks so much!!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote