Thread: Crps
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 04:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramE View Post
Hello dizzygirly,
I'm a newbie here, but just a bit of reading and you will discover many who have had RSD 10, 15, 20 years. I've just past the one year mark and my doc is still hoping to rid me of this dastardly disease. I'm trying to learn to deal with it one day at a time, one of my keys is to avoid things and people/conversations that get me worked up and stressed.

I'm sorry you have the credentials to join the group, but a kinder group of people you will not find anywhere.

pat e
Hi there thanks for your replys , I am still , suppose morning the loss of my life as it used to be can't get used to the fact that there are things that I can't do things that I used to take for granted like walking my wonderful kids to school and then picking them up at the end of the day being the first person to see them after the long day at school, hearing there news being given all their bags and stuff , but then on the other hand I feel guilty for feeling this's way there are people out their that have life threatening illnesses and are getting on with life without moaning about it .
Dizzygirly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote