View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Christine!

I did have this type of pressure. I was hit from the side of my head so I dealt with more of a "throbbing" migraine that would not go away. I did not exercise until this pressure left. It took about 5 months before that feeling went away and another before the throbbing allowed me to get proper sleep. You may want to consider that the depression is exacerbated by the concussion. This certainly happened in my case. Hang in there though, you WILL get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbourdeau View Post
Hi carmell,
My name is Christine. I suffered 3 mild concussions, my last being January 2010 while playing basketball. I continued to work out on it, etc....long story short I didnt take good care of myslef and didnt stop playing until i physically couldnt move. My main symptoms were dizzy, fatigues, headache, etc. but my overall symptom that has yet to go away is head pressure. Its frontal and if I work out on it like the slightest bit it gets really bad and I get groggy, tired, and a headache. My eyes get all weird and hard to focus. I was wondering if you had experienced this head pressure at all. Its not a headache, but only leads to a headache if I over exert myself. I have been suffering from a depression for a while not bcs of this. Iwas in tip top shape not i havent been able to to anything for over a year. Let me know what you think. Thanks, CB
carmell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote