View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am brand new to this forum, I am very sorry about your daughter not understanding the pain you are in. I have stood by my wife for the past 6 years as her life has gone from a beautiful energetic young woman to a person who is condemed to the house becuase she cannot go outside in the breeze. She cannot go outside and walk with our daughter, she cannot play in the snow. She was diagnosed with Post herpetic Neuralgia 6 years ago and it has progressivly gotten worse. I also believe that she has trigeminal neuralgia due to her occasional tic's from pain in her face. I cannot even kiss my wife on the cheek anymore. She is on so many pain meds that she sleeps most of the day and then the pain flares up and she is awake of and on all hours of the night. SHe has told me if it was not for me and our daughter she would not be here today. (She knows why they call it the suicide pain). Your daughter says she is going to school to be a psychologist??? I think she is lying to you and is really only able to persue a degree in hair styling. And even then she doesnt have the compassion to handle that type of work.

I know what you are going through, I see it every day with my wife and wonder why in this great nation do we spend money on the research of medications to make your damn eyelashes grow faster but cannot put money in the research for conditions that are disabiling.

good luck I wish you the best.
morris051200 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote